Within CIG we view ODM/JDM as a service to our partners, providing an end-to-end solution for your product needs. Our experienced R&D team is an extended resource to yourin-house R&D team.
ODM (Original Design Manufacturing): CIG provides all services of the NPD processes starting with the Concept Phase and taking it to mass production. Planning phase participation will depend on product ownership. CIG will drive the planning activities if it has ownership of the product. Otherwise the customer will drive the planning activities.
JDM (Joint Design Manufacturing): Along with the OEM service, the development process is jointly owned by both CIG and the customer. Roles and responsibilities will be based on mutual agreements between CIG and our partner.
In 2014, as an example, CIG completed the following:
- 60+ ODM/JDM projects with
- 62 PCB designs
- 45 sets of tooling
- 100+ software projects
- 800K LoC (line of code) delivered
All projects were delivered on time and passed quality criteria¡¯s.
CIG can provide the following ODM/JDM Service Technology Competences:
- RF : Antenna/RF lineup/filter and noise/discrete and monolithic RF designs/etc
- Optical : In house BoSA design/BoSA on Board/XGPON optics/etc
- FPGA/RTL : Experienced IP development include OFDM codec, etc
- PON : GPON MAC RTL/OMCI/IOP/Design Optimize for all leading silicons(MRVL/RTK/HiSilicon/MTK/BCM/etc)
- Wi-Fi : Carrier Wi-Fi/Enterprise Wi-Fi/Consumer Wi-Fi/Industrial Wi-Fi/IoT Wi-Fi
- DSL : VDSL2 (bonding and vectoring) and G.fast/FTTdP
- VoIP : Global compliance/SIP/H.248/Media/Proprietary
- Design to Quality : Reliability Design / Failure Prediction / Reliability Test
- Design to Cost and Design to Manufacturing
- Component : material/vendor control and DPA
- Test Automation : RF/Performance/Function test automation
- Production Automation
Copyright © 2015 Cambridge Industries Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.